Sparkling Champagne and Strawberries Jello
- 3 tablespoons (3 envelopes) unflavored gelatin powder
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 11/2 cups cold champagne
- 11/2 cups cold ginger ale
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- In a saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin evenly over the cold water and allow the gelatin to absorb the water for 2 minutes. Bring the water to a boil over high heat and stir until the gelatin is fully dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- Transfer the gelatin mixture to a bowl, add the sugar, and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in the champagne and ginger ale.
- Refrigerate until thickened. [This does not mean set]
- Fold in the strawberries and spoon into 7 to 10 individual molds or a 7-cup mold. Refrigerate until firm .
- Unmold and serve.